The Genelec 1037C is a three-way active monitoring system including loudspeaker drivers, speaker enclosure, multiple power amplifiers and active, low signal level crossovers. Designed for moderate sized control rooms this system is ideal for audio recording studios, general purpose broadcasting and television studios, digital workstations and post-production facilities and mastering suites.
A 2-way monitor with shielded 6” woofer and titanium dome tweeter.
- Power handling (typical music signal content): 95 Watts RMS
- Frequency response (half space on axis): 55Hz – 18kHz, +1/-3dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal
- Crossover (4th order acoustic Linkwitz-Riley): 2.5kHz
- Sensitivity (half space): 89dB/2.83V/1m
- Driver complement: 170mm LF/25mm HF
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 320 x 230 x 290mm
- Weight: 11kg (24lbs) per pair
The DT 770 PRO is a closed dynamic headphone which has been designed for critical music and sound monitoring. The single-sided cable makes the handling of the headphone easy.